Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I Saw

Sorry for being late on getting to this post. Here are the shows I watched this week and my thoughts.

Celebrity Apprentice:
Seriously? We have this much drama in the first week?? Crazy. Which describes most of the celebrities on this season of "Apprentice." But I must say, it is a very good group this time around. Most of them are pretty famous and have powerful, outgoing personalities. I have a feeling this will be the best (and most controversial) season to date. My favorite to win is Marlee Matlin, the deaf actress. It would be a great lesson to those with disabilities that you can do anything your heart desires regardless of handicap.

The challenge this week was to raise the most money by making, selling, and delivering pizza. Of course, Mr. Trump split the team into guys vs. girls. Project manager for Team Backbone was Richard Hatch, and for Team ASAP was Starr Jones. The guys really tried their hardest and seemed to put the most effort in, but lost to the ladies by almost $100,000. In the boardroom, Mr. Trump decided to fire David Cassidy. Although he wasn't the project manager, but because he was a sissified DIVA, he was let go on week one. Don't get me wrong, I do not care for Richard Hatch or his attitude at all. But watching David rely on Jose Canseco for backup, acting like the "little guy," made it hard to ever see him as the winner of this show. Let's see how they do next week!

The Bachelor:
The "Women Tell All" aired this week and, boy, was it a doozy! If you've been reading this blog, you know that I think Michelle is crazy and shouldn't have been on as long as she was. But the way some of the girls treated her was completely uncalled for. Who knew Jackie could be so mean? I will admit, Michelle was pretty funny if she was being sarcastic in all of her private interviews. Looking back, I could see how she was probably being silly. Thanks to Ashley H. and Britt for standing up for her.

Speaking of Ashley H., if I were her, I would have waited to die my hair until after the "Tell All." It just looked really strange to see her one way and then reminisce about stuff with the old hair-do. Just saying! And did anyone else notice she still couldn't say she loved Brad? He should give her the number of his therapist. He works wonders apparently!

Next week is the finale. Yay! (Go, Emily!!!) I will be tweeting live again if you'd like to follow. http://twitter.com/rngfreckles

The Event:
I had to watch this show on Tuesday from Hulu because of the above show. ;+) I do not believe in aliens. (Sorry to those that do!) But I have been hooked on this show from the first week. They had a 2-hour special event on Monday that answered a lot more questions but the preview for the coming weeks made me more intrigued. Ah! I probably won't comment on this show a lot but if I get requests to mention thoughts, I will.

Biggest Loser:
Not much to say this week except Sarah had it coming to her. Didn't she look great at the follow-up? I'm hoping she'll announce a pregnancy at the live finale. I hope, at least, they keep up with her progress whenever she does get pregnant.

Guess that's all from the world of television from my perspective. I'm watching "Who Do You Think You Are?" when I can, but that one is basic. Nothing deep or controversial to talk about, just interesting. :-) Keep me in your prayers when you think about it. I start a super busy 8-week stretch this weekend. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment