Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pounds for Crowns Week 4

Sunday, I stepped on the scale to get a disappointing loss of only 0.4 lbs. This puts my current weight to 160.4 lbs. I can't wait to get out of the 160s! I was surprised I didn't lose more knowing how much walking I did on Friday and Saturday. I hope this means I am going to have a great week soon and get into those 150s again. Anyway, my total weight-loss since starting back on WW is 5.6 pounds.

I decided to not watch "Celebrity Apprentice" until Monday morning because I was so interested in all the basketball going on. (Again, I will be posting more about the tournament later in the week.) But, what I saw was not surprising. Nikki did the right thing by taking responsibility for her team losing. She showed her integrity by not throwing someone "under the bus." Too bad it didn't help keep her around longer. She was a sweet girl.

Monday night, "DWTS" premiered for season 12. Most of the stars are average dancers but the one that surprised me the most was Kirstie Alley. I didn't think she would do that good, but she can dance! Top 5 dancers, in my opinion, are: 1. Ralph Macchio 2. Kirstie Alley 3. Chelsea Kane 4. Hines Ward 5.Kendra Wilkinson. The last two have a little more work to do to catch up with the top 3, but they have potential.

Last night, I watched one of the best episodes of "Biggest Loser" this season. The contestants were split into 4 teams, with the new black team needing one more member. They had to choose one player from all the previous contestants to come back and join their team. They chose Jay. Probably a good decision but my heart really wanted them to bring Arthur back. Kaylee finally realizes that she should go home and tries to get her team to throw the weigh-in to make it possible. But they won the weigh-in. This turns into a verbal-boxing match with Alison on how "you can leave whenever you want to." Of course, the red team (who lost the weigh-in) would still have to send someone home, whether Kaylee left or not. What happened next was the best part of the show. Justin told the teams to send him home so Courtney could stay. How awesome is that?! What a merciful thing to do. They respected his wishes. We got to see an update at the end of the show and it looks like he is doing very well. Just a heads up...next week looks to be crazy.

I have a wedding to play the piano/organ for on Friday, then a choir conference all weekend in Yorktown. And the Sweet 16 round starts Thursday for the NCAA tournament. As usual, I will be talking about it all right here. So come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment