Monday, March 14, 2011

Pounds for Crowns Week 3

I lost 1.6 lbs this week! This brings my total weight-loss to 5.2 lbs and I now weigh 160.8 pounds. I think I had a pretty easy week. There were a few times that I was tempted to cheat, but I surprised myself at how strong I was to not give in. My splurge meal this week was going to eat Mexican food and I ordered a full order of flautas (but no guacamole). I ate 2/3 of the plate. It was so yummy! But I made sure that I ate good all week so I could spoil myself. I did not get out to walk as much as I wanted to, but my goal is to do more walking this week. The good thing is I am supposed to walk around the zoo on Friday and around Busch Gardens on Saturday. That should give me enough activity even if I don't get to walk earlier in the week.

Last night's episode of "Celebrity Apprentice" was crazy. Lisa was definitely put in a position to fail by a majority of the team. She didn't really help herself in the boardroom either which put the final nail in the coffin. Why couldn't she have been more outspoken in front of Mr. Trump as she was during her interviews? Goodbye, Lisa. It was nice having you these two weeks. I personally felt that Dionne Warwick should have been fired after the way she disrespected Marlee. I hope she's the next to go.

Joshua, my son, has had hiccups off and on for the last few days. I think this means he's going through a growth spurt. His appetite hasn't really changed so I don't know for certain. He is finally growing out of everything in the 9-12 month size. I had to get some new clothes for him this week. Answer me this...how do you make a kid gain weight that doesn't eat a lot? He's not a finicky eater. He just eats when he wants to. His last visit to the doctor was awkward because he was underweight. I want him to at least be in a healthy weight range when we go back in a few months. I know he looks just like his father (tall and skinny), but Joshua needs to gain some weight.

Tonight is the finale of "The Bachelor." I will be tweeting live tonight if you want to follow along. http://twitter.com/rngfreckles Make sure you keep a tissue box nearby! Also, they will be announcing the next Bachelorette on Jimmy Kimmel tonight. I don't normally stay up that late so I'll find out tomorrow. Of course, I'll be talking about it here. Until then, don't forget to fill out your NCAA basketball brackets! I love this time of year. Go ODU and Hampton!

No comments:

Post a Comment