Thursday, February 17, 2011

Say Bye-Bye

This was the week of bittersweet goodbyes. Unsure what I mean? Let me explain...

Brad (The Bachelor) said goodbye to Britt and Michelle on Monday. No surprise, really. He didn't give Britt an opportunity to get closer to him in the weeks prior, and Michelle was just crazy. I think I know who the final 2 girls are going to be. I'm fairly certain Shawntel (the funeral director) and Emily will be the last girls. But unless Emily declares her love for Brad before the finale, she will be standing alone in the end. I hate to see that, but she is not opening up very well to him. Remember, this is what happened to Tenley in Jake's season. Shawntel is starting to grow on me, too. But Ashley and Chantal are just too emotional and full of drama. Can't see him with either of them.

We said goodbye to Jay on "The Biggest Loser" on Tuesday night. It was hard to watch. Arthur now has the black team behind him, but Jen and Jay were the losers in the whole situation. Don't get me wrong. I am proud of Arthur and how far he came this week. It was a big burden to lose the weight, and boy, did he ever! Twenty pounds in a week!! It just shows that working out, without adding the right diet, can backfire when trying to lose weight. I really hope he has changed.

Because of the Red Team's decision to only look out for their "family," I believe they have shot themselves in the foot. They should have done the logical thing and voted off Kaylee because of the limit of weight she will be losing in the future. But they got rid of a large guy who could have helped them win future weigh-ins. Oh, well. All I gotta say is..."Go Black Team!"

And the other goodbye of the week? P90X. Yes, I gained weight AGAIN last week. We are sending the box back to the company. I will be going back to WeightWatchers where I lost all my weight last time. It will be easier for my family, too. I can still make the same things we were eating in the past. I just need to reduce my portions and eat more fruits 'n' veggies.

Please remember to check out my last post on the Cystic Fibrosis benefit. You can be a great help to so lives many affected by CF! Guess it's time to say goodbye to you now. Think I'll take Joshua outside for a little while today. Enjoy the warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment