Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cystic Fibrosis Benefit

Now for a special announcement! My family will be singing at a Cystic Fibrosis research fundraising concert on March 18 7pm at First Calvary Baptist Church in Hampton. In preparation for this event, I will be holding a fundraiser myself to donate funds toward this great cause. Fifteen percent of the total product sales through my business website http://www.amway.com/timrebeccagardner February 15-March 15 will be donated to the CF Research benefit sing! This is a great way to get involved and shop for items you can use on a daily basis. Please pass on this information to your friends and family so we can really make a difference. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here, on my twitter (@rngfreckles), on my facebook, or email (rngfreckles@yahoo.com). Thanks in advance for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment