Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dead Wrong

This week's "Bachelor" send-off was killer. Shawntel, the funeral director, was the gal left standing without a rose on Monday night. It's funny, because I had just picked her to be in the finale last week. Oh, well. Her hometown date was weird. I think it was good to let Brad see where she worked and how things went, but she really needed to make him feel comfortable. He looked scared most of the time he was at the funeral home. Then, when Brad met her parents, it got even more awkward. Shawntel and her father needed to talk before the date to make sure they were on the same page. Everything came out right in front of Brad and he had to make a decision then as to if he should mess with her father's business plans by choosing Shawntel. You could tell she was really in love him though.

It is now my guess that Chantal will be the other girl in the end with Emily. I just don't see it with Ashley. I know he was really comfortable with her family, but it isn't the family that wins the heart of the bachelor...it's the girl. Back to Emily, I am so glad her daughter opened up to Brad! They looked like a cute, little family. I could definitely see that in the future for them. So sweet!

Last night's episode of "Biggest Loser" was difficult to watch. Was it just me or were the parents' plans to save their kids confusing? Jesse argued like he wasn't sure if he would help Arthur. Then all the parents threw the weigh-in knowing they would have two people from their team sent home. I don't know...I was just confused for the last half of the show.

I don't really comment about "Parenthood," but last night's episode was intriguing. Tim had come home from class around the end of "Biggest Loser" and sat down next to me to watch "Parenthood." There was a seen where the grandparents were in the laundry room and things got...steamy. I know older people are intimate, but I had a hard time watching that last night. I looked at Tim and he had a look of disgust on his face, too! lol Anyway, I had to mention that. =+)

No comments:

Post a Comment