Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Really Big Loser

Okay, I watched "Biggest Loser" last night going in with the impression that most of the drama was over. Ha! Arthur is not very smart. Why didn't he just keep his mouth shut? He put his team in a lose-lose situation and target has now been placed on his back. He is "lucky" the black team did so well with their weigh-in or he probably would have been voted off this week. And the good thing for the red team was Q did not back up his promise. It was easy to vote him off and move on. Next week is going to be the first really tough week when voting people off. They will have spent between 2-7 weeks together, friendships will be made, and then someone will have to go home. I noticed the preview for next week looks really emotional. Grab your tissues, folks!

Hockey and basketball are in full swing and baseball season will be starting soon. Busch Gardens opens in a little over a month. I hear birds singing outside my window in the mornings now. You guys know what all this means, right? Warmer weather will be here soon! But first, we have a sprinkling of snow scheduled tomorrow. Yuck. I like snow, on holidays, but that's about it. I'll be so glad when summer gets here.

Joshua is yelling about something so I better go. We're getting ready to hang out with Aunt Bebop and my grandparents today. Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment