Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Working It Out

Super Bowl XLV is now set... Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers. I'll be cheering for the Packers because they are my mom's team. And I don't like the Steelers. Ha! Can't believe this football season is over. Seems like it just got started a little bit ago. I am looking forward to seeing what New England will do with all these good draft picks. Whether that means getting a bunch of good rookies, or trading the picks for established players, it will be definitely be interesting. Of course, the trading part will only come if they can get the CBA figured out soon.

Tim and I started P90X on Monday. Wow! I am sore today. The meal plan and recipes are pretty good, but time-consuming. The workouts are intense. I think I'm a whimp, though. I can't do a pull-up, sit-up, chin-up or anything-up. I know I'll get better but, right now, you all would laugh if you saw me working out.

Watched Bachelor Monday night. Girls. What were you thinking? Apparently, nothing. The guy is exploring every option each gal is throwing at him. Expect that he is and then focus on you and him. This will keep you and the others out of trouble and away from more drama. What happened to the good, old days when the guy pursued the girl? Let him come to you, ladies, like he did with Emily. (Which, by the way, was sooooo sweet!) Oh, and was anyone else hoping that Michelle would fall off the side of that building? Ha, not me! ;+)

I'll post on the Biggest Loser later. I only got to see the first half due to the State of the Union address. Tim came home and worked out during that time so I started making lunch for today and, well, it took longer than expected. When I watch the second half, I share my thoughts. Have a good afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. lol I can't wait until the Michelle bubble bursts and he realizes what a nutjob she is! Oh, and I'm afraid that Emily now has a target on her back because he did that for her... I really like her though and hope he doesn't hurt her.

    I think you are a BRAVE woman for doing P90X!! My hubby was doing those for a while and I was like "no way"!!!

    ReplyDelete