Friday, January 21, 2011

Just Call Me Crazy

I volunteered to watch my friend's neice and nephew today. So I currently have a 3 year old, and two one year olds (one is mine) in my house. Joshua is trying to learn the concept of sharing but I don't think he really gets it. Good thing is, Joshua will take a nap once Kyle wakes up. So I should really only be "watching" 2 kids most of the day. Thank you, Lord, for naptime. I'm being funny, of course. All 3 kids are playing really well with each other. I told a few people of my endeavor today, and they told me I was crazy. Well, call me crazy, because I love helping my friend out.

Alright, time for my picks in the games this weekend. AFC: Steelers NFC: Packers My friend (and Steelers fan), Robert, is going to the AFCCG this weekend. Last time he went, they made it to the Super Bowl. Hope he's their good luck charm again. But, I will be cheering for the Packers in the Super Bowl. They are my mom's team. (And I just don't like the Jets or Steelers.)

Sorry this post is short, but having a house full of kids makes it hard to focus. I hear a noise and start wondering what they could be doing, or breaking. I should be back on Monday to post about the games. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment