Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TV This Week

Alrighty...the Bachelor. I know everyone either really hates or loves this show. So if you are one of the haters, skip this part. My pick from the very first night has been Emily. Her story broke my heart and I want her to find love! But this week, we find she is still not opening up to Brad. Yes, she told her history on the date...but it was when the date was coming to an end. If she had done it first thing, when he'd given her the opportunity, it would have made the date go so much better. Hopefully, this will not put her behind the others. Speaking of the others, does Michelle seem crazy to anyone? The first night I thought she might be a forerunner. But now, I wish she would do something stupid and get sent home. I was sad to see Madison go home. She was growing on me! I wish her all the best, though. Most of these girls needs to grow up. They get mad over all the kissing and hugging he's doing with the other girls. What do you expect from this show? Most of you watched the first 10 or so seasons and still applied to be there! Crazy...but I guess, that's why we love the show. DRAMA.

Biggest Loser: I have two picks this season. I like Courtney from the Ranch side, and Sarah from the Unknowns side. Courtney has the mindset to win the whole thing. Sarah's story touched my heart and I want to see the best for her life after the show is over. I've been pretty good at picking a winner the last few seasons, but I can't decide which one of these two will make it all the way. On a not-so-positive note, the twins are horrible liars. You cannot tell me they BOTH gained 9 pounds each without trying. I'm sorry. Maybe they did workout and do the actions. But they probably had a food binge when the others weren't around. Dan. Don. We are not stupid. I think you both should have been sent home after being so selfish. That was horrible.

My hubby, Tim, and I will be starting P90X next week. He's doing it to build muscle. I'm doing it to lose weight and build muscle. I still have my "baby weight" on me and my baby is 16 months. So, it's about time to lose those pounds. I'm hoping to lose enough weight by February 11 so I can look good in my swimsuit at Great Wolf Lodge. We take our neices and nephews every year as their Christmas present. I think this may be the last year we go. The kids are big enough that they would probably enjoy the beach more. Tim and I will be going to OBX this summer to check it out. I don't like sand, but if it means a vacation and good food, I'm all for it!

I have to get back to working on my house. My brother-in-law is coming in tonight because he has an interview at the shipyard tomorrow. Don't want the house to be a mess. Have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. I am still a fan of Emily--she's still my front-runner. Michelle is a nutjob!!! She just needs to go home. We stopped watching The Biggest Loser a while back when we narrowed our TV-viewing down to the essentials... yes, The Bachelor is in my essentials! hahaha

    We went to OBX last September and Grayson loved playing in the sand. We didn't get in the water too much because a hurricane had just gone through and it was really dirty. But, we had fun!

    ReplyDelete