Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thinking It Through

I was trying to get a new post out last weekend. I spent hours getting all my facts and information straight. I researched the Bible on the topic I had chosen. It was ready to go...until I saved it for later. My mind spent some time on the post and my reasons for writing it. That's when I realised that it was really written for the wrong reasons. I've decided that I will take the guideline I wrote and use it for Teen Camp this summer at my church.

So, I need to apologize to you all in not getting a new post up sooner. There has been a lot on my plate lately with family stuff, raising a toddler, keeping my home clean, etc. But through it all, God is still good and taking care of us!

Today was terribly hot. This pregnancy has made me grow intolerant to the summer weather, which is unlike me. Maybe it will be helpful since I am due in December. There's a possibility that my body is preparing itself for a winter baby. I don't know. As long as each day's forecast stays under 90 degrees, I plan to take Joshua outside almost every day this summer. He loves to play in the sand at the beach, ride the kiddie rides at Busch Gardens, and running around in the backyard. God definitely blessed my son with a natural love of the outdoors.

We are less than 3 weeks away from finding out the gender of Baby Gardner #2. I have had two people that say they are always right guess it's a girl. I am still leaning toward a boy, but I will not be disappointed either way. As long as our little one is healthy, the gender doesn't really matter. At the time we find out the gender, we will reveal the anticipated "official" name. We've had names chosen for a boy and girl since we found out we were pregnant. I love being able to call the baby by name. To me, it feels like I've bonded with them long before they ever come out of the womb. We are blessed to live in an age where we have the technology to reveal the gender before birth. It's amazing!

Sorry this post is so short, but I promise to write regularly again. Keep cool out there. Oh, and GO BOSTON BRUINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment