Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Family Tree

I have been doing research on the Coburn family line for a little while now. This weekend, I came across some even more exciting things. And since it is so difficult to share everything with you, my friends, on the phone or in person, I thought I could write little bits of my family's history here on the blog. Of course, my request in return is that you read these stories, comment on them, and do some genealogical digging of your own! I have been so surprised and thrilled to find out about these people that I never would have known about had I not looked for them. I even found a distant (very distant) cousin online and we are now friends on Facebook. As I told her, we can now share our pasts and our futures together.

These people I have researched are in me. They are a part of me. And I want to not only share them and their stories with my family but also with you. So, little by little, I will share their stories of triumph and tragedy. My plan is to release a new story at least once a week. It may take a while to tell them all, but I hope it is a journey you will walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment