Friday, August 27, 2010

Just Getting Started

Okay, where do I begin? I guess I should start with right now. I'm sure that as we go along parts of my past will come forward. But I don't see updating 25 years of life to the world at this moment. My son is sleeping for only a short time and it would take much, much longer than that to recall the boring (to you) memories. So, if you're still reading at this point, let me give you a taste of what you might see in future posts.

Interests: Southern Gospel Music (really all music but I grew up singing and listening to this genre), professional sports (again, really any and all sports but I favor teams from New England/Boston. Oh yeah!), TV shows i.e., The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Castle, America's Got Talent, Parenthood, Biggest Loser, or whatever I deem worthy of my time. And last one I can think of at the moment...puppetry, as I am actively involved in the puppet ministry at my church.

Of course, I'll mention about my daily happenings in life and family events. I know, this must all sound really boring to you. But I know there is someone out there who can identify with my life and needs to hear its okay to be just another woman, who isn't a superstar, reality show participant, or model. We're just plain, old (using that term nicely), normal, ordinary gals. And that can be enough...can't it?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's funny that you started blogging on Grayson's birthday! We were busy exploring the Children's Museum of Indianapolis this day in history (memorialized in this post: http://theguptons.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html)!! I don't get to blog nearly as often as I'd like; Grayson loves to 'help type'!

    ReplyDelete